Sign up now for our next well known and appreciated lab trainings for ELISA and/or PCR.
The trainings will take place in Reeuwijk, the Netherlands:
The ELISA & PCR trainings will be held on April 9th – 11th, 2019.
The BioChek Lab trainings are meant for laboratory technicians using BioChek ELISA and/or PCR kits. Sign up here for the training of your choice. You can enter just the ELISA or PCR training, or choose to do both trainings.
Both trainings will be provided in English and will have a limited amount of participants per training.
► If we reach the maximum number of applications, BioChek will decide on participation based on the answers provided in the sign-up form.
The focus of this lab training:
- BioChek kit handling and test protocols
- Good Pipetting techniques
- Accuracy and interpretation of BioChek ELISA/PCR results for poultry and swine
- Validation of assays for reliable test results
- Equipment usage and maintenance
- Troubleshooting common issues in the lab
- How to use the BioChek II software to improve your test workflow
► A detailed agenda will follow as soon as your place in training is confirmed!
Costs for participants:
- Travel to the Netherlands (flight / car / train)
- Visa (if applicable)
- Accommodation (see below)
- Participants have to fly in the day before training (Monday April 8th)
- Participants will fly out on Thursday April 11th after 15.00u
Costs covered by BioChek:
- Local transport between:
– Hotel in Gouda
- Lunch during the training
- Diner after training
About the accomodation:
- BioChek will book the hotel for you with a group reservation
- The hotel is located in Gouda
- Hotel costs are ± € 107,- p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast
- Payment is at check-out