Sign up for this spring training is now closed. If you would like to participate in a BioChek Lab Training, please contact your local BioChek representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The next open training will take place this autumn in Reeuwijk.
The trainings will take place in Reeuwijk, the Netherlands:
The ELISA & PCR trainings will be held on April 9th – 11th, 2019.
The BioChek Lab trainings are meant for laboratory technicians using BioChek ELISA and/or PCR kits. You can enter just the ELISA or PCR training, or choose to do both trainings.
Both trainings will be provided in English and will have a limited amount of participants per training.
► If we reach the maximum number of applications, BioChek will decide on participation based on the answers provided in the sign-up form.
The focus of this lab training:
- BioChek kit handling and test protocols
- Good Pipetting techniques
- Accuracy and interpretation of BioChek ELISA/PCR results for poultry and swine
- Validation of assays for reliable test results
- Equipment usage and maintenance
- Troubleshooting common issues in the lab
- How to use the BioChek II software to improve your test workflow
► A detailed agenda will follow as soon as your place in training is confirmed!
Costs for participants:
- Travel to the Netherlands (flight / car / train)
- Visa (if applicable)
- Accommodation (see below)
- Participants have to fly in the day before training (Monday April 8th)
- Participants will fly out on Thursday April 11th after 15.00u
Costs covered by BioChek:
- Local transport between:
– Hotel in Gouda
- Lunch during the training
- Diner after training
About the accommodation:
- BioChek will book the hotel for you with a group reservation
- The hotel is located in Gouda
- Hotel costs are ± € 107,- p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast
- Payment is at check-out