BioChek has invested intensively in the development of ingenious veterinary diagnostic software in recent years. And successfully. Using the BioChek II software, with just a press of a button lab technicians and vets have all the information they need for monitoring the health of pigs or poultry. The BioChek II software does their work for them. And that saves a huge amount of work in day-to-day practice!
With the BioChek software, you can:
- Manage data in an easy and reliable manner
- Analyse trends & compare data using customized reports
- Access your data anytime, anywhere using your online database
- Scan barcoded sample forms to avoid laborious input of all flock/herd data
- Set up an interface with your LIMS system
- Contact BioChek Technical Support (through TeamViewer)
Diagnostic testing for ELISA
The BioChek software stores results and flock/herd information in an Online Database allowing users to effectively manage ELISA results.
Many different reports are available to manage and analyse data such as:
- Vaccination Date Prediction
- Multiple results on one page
- Automated Validated Results
- Farm histogram
- Farm trend report
Diagnostic testing for PCR
The BioChek software is well suited to handle the entire PCR process; from running the assay to generating a report that can contain both qualitative results and quantitative results. You can run multiple assays on a plate, with each assay getting its own report.
- Time saving: BioChek II Software enables you to save time as various steps of the PCR test are automated.
- Automatic verification: The Biochek software automatically verifies the assay using the negative and positive controls and samples are checked for inhibition. Divergent results are reported.
- Qualitative and quantitative results: The software can generate both qualitative and quantitative reports using the PCR standards. The load of the target is automatically calculated.
- Multiple assays on one plate: If there are multiple assays on a plate, every assay gets its own report.
- Multiple flocks/herds, different reports: If several flocks / herds on a plate are being tested for the same target, every flock / herd gets its own report.
Data available anytime, anywhere
One of the finest recent innovations is the phenomenon of cloud computing: Secure 24/7 access to all your desired data. The BioChek Online Database makes this possible for all test results performed with the BioChek II software.
The BioChek Online Database is a great tool for those who need to access the data with the BioChek app while in the field, or on the desktop back at the lab/office. With access to the data virtually anywhere, the farm can submit the correct flock samples on time, the laboratory will have the correct corresponding flock data, and the supervising veterinarian will have all the necessary data when important decisions about the flock have to be made, with a clear overview of data per farm/customer. To access the cloud, the veterinarian can use his own lab(s) or those of others.
Ask for a demo of our software
You can ask a demo version of our software yourself. Just click the link below and fill in the form to make an appointment. If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com