REGISTRATION FOR THIS LAB TRAINING IS NOW CLOSED!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON THE NEXT LAB TRAINING IN OCTOBER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BIOCHEK REPRESENTATIVE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Sign up now for our next well known and appreciated lab training for ELISA. The training will take place at the BioChek lab in Reeuwijk, the Netherlands:
- The ELISA training will be held on April 24th and 25th 2018.
The BioChek Lab training is meant for laboratory technicians from Europe using BioChek ELISA kits. The training will take up both days, starting on Tuesday at 12.00h and ending on Wednesday at 15.00h. Participants are expected to attend both days.
Sign up below for the training, before March 1st
The training will be provided in English and will have a limited amount of participants.
If we reach the maximum number of applications, BioChek will decide on participation based on the answers provided in the sign-up form.
The focus of this lab training:
- Improve quality of ELISA results
- Validate assays using reference controls
- Increase accuracy and precision with good pipetting method and technique
- Equipment maintenance
- The use of the BioChek II Software to manage and analyse data
- Interpretation of BioChek ELISA results
- ELISA contest: Beat the BEAR (BioChek ELISA Assay Robot)
ELISA training, April 24th and 25th, 2018
Training will be focused around practical application of the BioChek ELISA as well as an understanding of the BioChek II Software and the BioChek ELISA Assay Robot (BEAR) for getting accurate and precise results.
In addition, a theoretical overview of all methodologies and equipment will be taught in providing a base understanding.
NOTE: If we reach the maximum number of applications, BioChek will decide on participation based on the answers provided in the sign-up form.
At the end of each session the participants will receive a certificate.
Some practical information:
Costs for participants:
- Travel (flight / car / train)
- Visa (if applicable)
- Accomodation (see below)
Costs covered by BioChek:
- Local transport to and from BioChek
- Lunch during the training
- Diner after training
About the accomodation:
- BioChek will book the hotel for you with a group reservation
- Hotel costs are ± € 105,- p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast
- Payment is at check-out
You will receive a confirmation for participation from a BioChek representative early March. NOTE: don’t book your flight before you get a confirmation of registration from BioChek.
For more information, contact your local BioChek representative, call our office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you in Reeuwijk this April! If you can’t make it this time: the next BioChek training will be in the 4th week of October, 2018.