BioChek is a growing and we’d like you to join our team! We currently have three job vacancies open: Sales Manager for Northern Europe, Sales Manager for Southern Europe, and Business Unit Manager Swine. Here is some more information about each vacancy, as well as a link to the recruitment agency where you can find the full description.
Sales Manager Northern Europe & Sales Manager Southern Europe
As an International Sales Manager Diagnostics, you are responsible for the sales of the poultry and swine diagnostic portfolio within Germany (Sales Manager Northern Europe) or France (Sales Manager Southern Europe) as well as their surrounding countries. Given your track record in diagnostic sales you manage to increase the recurring diagnostic revenue year over year in your territory in both poultry and swine diagnostics. You sell BioChek’s ELISA and PCR range to veterinary laboratories, poultry and swine integrations, veterinarians direct and through distributors. Through consultative selling, you translate customer needs into diagnostic solutions. You analyse and report market developments, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing and R&D you work on strengthening BioChek’s image as a leading supplier of diagnostics kits within the poultry and swine industry. You report to the Sales Director Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Degree in life sciences, veterinary medicine or related;
- Proven track record in selling diagnostics;
- Knowledge of ELISA and PCR diagnostics;
- Professional experience in laboratory environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken German (Sales Manager Northern Europe) or French (Sales Manager Southern Europe);
- Able to communicate in English;
- Willingness to travel 40-50% of your time;
- You have a self-directed and tenacious attitude.
Want more information or want to apply? Click on these links:
Business Unit Manager Swine
BioChek has a strong reputation in the market for their technical support activities in relation to their products and services. In this position your role is empowering, selecting, coaching, and retaining qualified staff that will contribute to unit goals and the company. The BU Manager Swine will be responsible for growing and strengthening the Swine business according to a set growth rate. The success is based on a strong focus on product quality combined with excellent technical support.
Growing the business will be achieved be geographical expansion, optimizing penetration in certain markets, new production introductions, new applications of existing products and promotional activities. Strengthening the product portfolio will be done by continuous software improvements and implementation of other support tools.
You will provide direction and guidance to sales managers and directors. You will provide technical advices for current products, but also work on the introduction of new products. It’s your responsibility customers know why and how to use the BioChek Swine products through frequent customer contact, preparation of product presentations and FAQ manuals, publication of articles, analysing market developments and performing competitive product analyses.
Additionally, you also source critical test samples and create data-packs for new and current products. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing and R&D you work on building BioChek’s image as a trusted supplier of Swine diagnostic kits. You mainly work from the office in Reeuwijk and report to the COO.
- Education in veterinary medicine or life sciences.
- Professional experience in Swine health. Either as a practicing veterinarian or in a related capacity.
- Excellent understanding of customer needs concerning Swine diagnostics.
- Proven experience in writing (scientific) articles and giving presentations.
- Highly proficient in English both in speech and in writing.
Want more information or want to apply? Click on this link: