BioChek has two job vacancies open. Are you looking for a new challenge in veterinary diagnostics? Maybe we are looking for you!
Sales Manager Distributors EMEA
Doing business with distributors requires a different approach than direct sales, therefore BioChek wants to further invest in this customer segment by giving you the total sales responsibility for their existing and potential new business partners in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. As a Sales Manager you manage, motivate, visit, support and train BioChek’s distributors plus their local sales teams and key customers. Based on your performed market research and business acumen you prepare and execute strategic sales programs for different regions and countries. Together with your marketing colleagues you develop distinctive sales and marketing materials and you organize local events and exhibitions to further build BioChek’s brand recognition in the market. Of course you analyse and report market developments, competition, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results. All with the purpose to continue the growth of BioChek’s business in sales of diagnostic products and services for poultry and pigs. You report to the Sales Director EMA & Asia.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Biotechnology, Life sciences or Animal Health;
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience working with distributors in the EMEA region;
• Affinity or experience in human or veterinary diagnostics or animal health is a pre;
• You are a real people manager, entrepreneur, motivator and a team worker;
• Negotiating is your natural talent, communication is your biggest strength;
• Fluent in written and spoken English, French is a pre.
Business Manager Swine Europe
As a Business Manager Swine you are responsible for the sales growth of the swine product
portfolio throughout Europe. With your track record in the swine industry you follow new product developments and their introductions to the market. You sell BioChek’s swine products and services to veterinary laboratories, swine integrations, veterinarians and through distributors. You provide tools and trainings on (new) products and applications for your sales colleagues, distributors and key customers. Of course you analyse and report market developments, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results. You maintain contacts with key opinion leaders in the veterinary scientific community and pharmaceutical world, next to that you participate and present the latest innovations on European congresses, seminars and exhibitions. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing and R&D you work on strengthening BioChek’s image as a leading supplier of diagnostics kits within the pig industry. You report to the Sales Director EMA & Asia.
• Higher education in animal husbandry, veterinary medicine or life sciences;
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in the animal health business;
• Professional experience in the swine industry either as a veterinarian or in a related capacity;
• Proven experience launching new animal health products;
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are a real team player;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.