We are looking for an International orientated Product Manager with commercial drive and knowledge of poultry.
Global support of the Poultry Business Unit
- Development and maintenance of product dossiers.
- Provide input for and implement the Poultry business strategy.
- Identify, translate and communicate market trends, developments, competitor analyses and end-user needs and act on them.
- Participate in innovation projects, providing technical expertise in the field of poultry.
- Maintaining an internal and external network to guarantee the required level of knowledge. Within this network you are responsible for sharing updated information of products.
- Improving technical knowledge of the sales teams and the international partners: sharing expertise through professional trainings, presentations and field visits at key accounts.
- Support for local sales organizations and distributors during fairs, symposia and workshops.
- You’ll report to the Business Unit Manager Poultry and you’ll work closely with the regional Sales Managers, R&D and Marketing.
- Graduated as a veterinarian or in an animal health / science field (Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science, Animal Husbandry, Livestock Production, Nutrition etc.).
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the poultry industry.
- Some experience in marketing / product management.
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English. Fluency in Dutch, German or French is preferred.
- Willingness to travel internationally (20 – 40%).
- Based in Benelux.
- You have graduated as a veterinarian or in an animal health/science field.
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have some experience in marketing / product management.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- You have a command of both English and Dutch. Skills in German and/or French are a plus.
- You are willing to travel internationally (20-40%).
- You have strong communication skills, are customer- and service-oriented, stress resistant, and are detail-oriented and proactive.
- You are well-organized with proven time management and priority skills.
- You are an independent and self-reliant team player. You are able to convince colleagues and customers.
- Strong communication skills, influencer.
- Customer- and service-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and pro-active.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
- Independent, entrepreneurial and self-reliant team player.
BioChek is working together with Ceres Recruitment for this job vacancy. For more information, go to their website or contact:
Anouk Bom – van der Horst
+31 (0)6 51 614 901