The only OIE certified ELISA for the detection of antibodies against type A Avian Influenza virus in the market.
- The industry standard for AI monitoring, with at least equal sensitivity against the AGID.
- The assay is validated for type A Avian Influenza strains.
- Due to a combination of high specificity and high sensitivity it will provide a highly reliable confirmation of the AI status of flocks
For successful interpretation of results in an environment where it is important to differentiate between vaccine induced antibodies and field infections, reliable and reproducible results are vital. The strong kit consistency over different batches together with the use of reference controls will ensure this.
The Avian Influenza Antibody test kit measures the amount of antibodies to Avian Influenza Virus type A in the serum of chickens.
The Avian Influenza Antibody test kit is used for:
- Screening flocks for presence or absence of exposure to type A Avian Influenza strains
- Monitoring success of inactivated vaccination
|Catalogue number:||CK121 AI|
|Intended use:||To detect antibodies to all type A influenza strains in chickens|
|Kit format:||Plates per kit: 5|
Maximum sample size: 460
Run at room temperature
Incubation times: 30-30-15
Read at 405 NM
|Data pack available:||Upon request|
|OIE Certified||Validated as fit for purpose|
|Reference controls:||Available, see accessories list|
Guidelines for Interpretation available for negative flock screening and most common live vaccination programs, please ask your BioChek representative for details.